CRM Customization, Implementation and Management
Every business has a need for accurate and reliable forecasting. Only a well-defined sales process tracking leads to opportunities, orders, and revenue meets this need.
To be successful, the CRM needs not only the complete backing of the company management team, but must provide benefits to sales and marketing employees, as a real workbench. This requires
- Selecting the right CRM tool to match the orgnization's needs
- Customization to the business objectives, products, processes, and people
- Synchronization with office and mobile applications to avoid duplicate efforts
- Integration with marketing programs
- Forecast, campaign metrics, sales cycle analysis, win/loss, lead-to-sale analytics.
Because many CRM solutions were poorly designed and implemented, CRM is often viewed by the sales force as a burden that detracts from their sales efforts. Onset Global team members have implemented a number of CRM solutions, such as ACT, Goldmine, Sugar CRM, vTiger, and Salesforce.com. Our extensive experience with salesforce.com includes marketing, sales, forecasting, and the integration of salesforce.com with e-mail marketing engines.