International Supply Chain and Logistics
A key decision in the business planning process is the degree of the company’s involvement in foreign markets. Global sales range from a pure export model - selling direct or via e-commerce channels – all the way to establishing full-fledged subsidiary operations. To manage risk and maximize your profit and cash flow, we advise you on
- Selection of manufacturing, support, and sales locations
- Choice of the appropirate terms of trade (Incoterms) in proposals and contracts
- Contracts with freight and customs brokers
- Payment terms, currency and risk management
- Transportation methods, cost analysis, and insurance requirements.